The Institute for Community Organisation Research (ICOR) is a non-profit organisation established in 1989 and registered under the society Registration Act 1860, and the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950.
The primary goal of ICOR is to come up with a body of knowledge indigenous to India.
- Archdiocesan Office for Environment - www.mumbaiaoe.webs.com
- Federation of Asian Bishops' Conferences - www.fabc.org
- St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce - www.standrewscollege.ac.in
- Vikas Adhyayan Kendra (VAK) - www.vakindia.org
- Justice and Pease Commission (JPC), Mumbai - www.jpcmumbai.org
- Documentation, Research & Training Centre (DRTC) - www.jpcmumbai.org
- Federation of Centres for Community Organisation (FCCO) - www.jpcmumbai.org
- Justice and Peace Development Commission (JPDC) - www.thejusticeandpeace.org
- Indian Network for Ethic and Climate Change (INECC) - www.inecc.net
- Asian Center for the Progress of Peoples - www.acpp.org
Tie-Ups, Internships, Research Projects, Volunteer Opportunities in Environment and Sustainability